Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
40,000+ PINTEREST Followers in 5 Weeks -> MARKETING your Blog or Business on Pinterest
Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
From 0 to 40,000+ PINTEREST followers in 5 weeks?!
PINTEREST is the 'newest thing' to hit Social Media in a L-O-N-G time! Already at over 21 million+ users, it is kicking some Social Media butt:
- Pinterest had 12 million unique visitors in January, 2012 - the average visit: over 16 minutes!
- As of March 5th, Pinterest is the 16th most popular website in the U.S. (and 66th in the world, according to Alexa rankings).
- Hundreds of Brands are on Pinterest, including: The Today Show, Lowes, The Gap, Whole Foods, Real Simple Magazine, General Electric (B2B), The U.S. Army (NOT JUST WOMEN!) and so many more!
- Pinterest hit 10 million U.S. visitors in one month - FASTER than any site in history!
LIMITED TO 500 Attendees! THIS COMING THURSDAY - Hurry!
Priced from $4.97, $7.47, $9.97 &14.97, $19.97 (SOLD OUT!) - NOW $29.97 to $39.97 (the sooner you buy, the less expensive!)
Can you REALLY afford NOT to know about PINTEREST?
I've spoken on Pinterest marketing, consulting on it for a MAJOR consumer brands agency and used it to build my traffic and income/revenue. So, after being asked by so many for advice, I'm sharing in an upcoming webinar.
In this 'Pinterest for Blogs & Businesses' webinar we'll cover:
- Why you SHOULD BE ON PINTEREST - Is it REALLY important to your blog / business? (Answer: YES!)
- When you SHOULDN'T be on Pinterest - And how to handle that
- Design, Copyright and TOS - Terms of Service, how you can protect yourself/biz, what you NEED to know
- How to define and execute your own personal Pinterest strategy
- Who is on Pinterest and who is doing it well? - What can we learn from them?
- How to get started on Pinterest - On the right foot (and we will send you an invite if you need one)
- How to grow your TRAFFIC and REVENUE with Pinterest - what we all really want to know!
60 minutes of HELPFUL, STRATEGIC, COMPREHENSIVE instruction in WHY you should (or shouldn't) be on Pinterest - and HOW to do it SUCCESSFULLY.
Plus, we'll provide a CHECKLIST FOR GETTING STARTED on this amazing and HOT Social Media platform!
Pinterest is generating TRAFFIC and $$$ - and I'll share how! JOIN US! (Plus - will share BONUSES for attendees!)
p.s. Know others who have an interest in Pinterest? Join our Affiliate program and promote to your contacts/followers/connections!
Debba Haupert, marketer (Founder of Girlfriendology.com)
DEBBA HAUPERT has over 20 years of corporate marketing experience including VP of Sales & Marketing, Sr. Consumer Trend Manager, Speaker/Consultant on Social Media and passionate Entrepreneur.
She now combines her Social Media experience with her Marketing expertise to speak, teach and consult on topics like MARKETING on PINTEREST, Building ONLINE COMMUNITY, and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING.
In 2006, Debba founded GIRLFRIENDOLOGY.com, the online community for women and has grown that community to over 50,000 social media connections. She reached over 40,000 Pinterest followers in five weeks and continues to grow her traffic and revenue through Social Media (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Debba speaks and teaches on Social Media Marketing - BlogWorldExpo, Savvy Blogging Summit, Type A Conference, Blissdom (panel), Erma Bombeck Writer's Workshop, Podcamps, etc. For more on Debba or to contact her regarding speaking/consulting, visit LinkedIn and Girlfriendology.
p.s. Just because Girlfriendology is an online community just for WOMEN, this webinar and eBook are NOT! (Men welcome!) Also, Pinterest is NOT JUST WOMEN. Join us to find out more!